As we wind down the weekend I’ve gathered my favorite buys on sale right now – from wear-right-now summer essentials like swimsuits to four season staples like this bag and this dress. Most finds are major scores with only a few sizes left – you know what to do…
- The floral midi skirt of dreams and 80% off.
- A classic cap toe pump that I think is even chicer than Chanel’s version! (I own them and absolutely love! Mule version here.)
- There’s ONE LEFT of my favorite boat-printed midi dress!!
- Obsessed with this preppy navy blue trunk bag.
- Bought this caramel mockneck and this cream chunky cable knit months ago (now on major sale!) – wearing them with white shorts now, and cords tucked into riding boots come fall.
- Never thought I was a denim dress girl until I saw this.
- This casual tote is a great everyday bag.
- One left of this gorgeous beaded blue and white swimsuit!
- If you loved the blue and white silk skirt I wore at Crillon le Brave there is one left here!
- I collect Tory’s tunics and just snapped up this striped number for beach days. (So good over a swimsuit with sandals and a big straw tote!)
- I love high-waisted shorts and this pair would transition well from summer to warm fall days due to the boucle fabric.
- I’m scooping up swimsuits on sale and own and love this gingham suit, this vintage floral and this bandeau – all perfect for avoiding awkward tan lines. Pop on this linen shirt as a coverup and go!
- The happiest yellow dress. Pair with cognac accessories to wear through September.
- Brock Collection cashmere is the softest ever and love this navy roll neck and there’s one left of this cozy cardigan.
- Such an effortless sundress at a great price.