Sharing photos from our annual Black Friday tradition – cutting down a Christmas tree followed by lunch at Burdick’s in Wapole, NH. We love getting lunch at the restaurant (the truffle fries!!) then popping into the cafe next door for dessert and a spicy hot chocolate for the ride home! It’s a long drive to and from the Christmas tree farm, so I was also able to comb through the sales and pull some of my favorite pieces from around the web for you!
- These cashmere beanies are SO GOOD I bought them in 2 colors – red and winter white. I wore my white one to cut down our tree and it wasn’t itchy at all. Plus, they’re such a nice price you can buy one for everyone on your list.
- My gorgeous Fleur Sauvage silk scarf sold out immediately when I first shared it in September and is now back in stock just in time for holiday gifting! (And 30% off for Black Friday too!)
- These gorgeous taper candles will add something special to your holiday table.
- Nothing elevates the everyday like a leather bound notebook on your desk for taking notes and random thoughts. (Makes a fabulous gift for just about anyone!)
- I have a two robe system out of the shower, starting with this one to stay warm and dry off, then changing into this one for using my dyson airwrap (best price here!) so I don’t overheat while doing my hair.
- This is such a good price on my favorite blue and white lamps (we have two in our dining room). I love how the design is a little painterly and they feel antique. Pair with one of the brand’s pretty pleated lampshades to brighten a corner of your home this winter.
- We received Staub cookware for our wedding and it is as beautiful as it is functional. This set is on sale for an amazing price and perfect for the recent college grad setting up their first apartment, or the home chef who needs a few extra side dishes! (I own and love the navy.)
- I have a set of hurricanes in almost every room because they give you that warm candle glow without the worry. A handblown pair by Simon Pearce make a fabulous gift!
- If you like to gift ornaments, these embroidered beauties are sure to surprise and delight!
- I was a little afraid to order this scarf since it’s final sale but it arrived and is amazing! The oversized look and large scale cables feel designer but it’s only $46! (Looks great with this coat!)
- I’ve been eyeing this beautiful plaid blazer all season and it’s finally on sale! (I own other blazers from this brand and the tailoring is unmatched.)
- Hosting a holiday party? Scoop up these easy but festive flats (only $140!) to pair with a LBD and sheer black tights so you can stay comfortable as you host throughout the night.
- Obsessed with the subtle flecks of color in this gorgeous tweed lady jacket.
- The sweater I’m wearing is up to 30% off and a lovely relaxed tunic shape perfect for wearing with skinny jeans and big cozy socks at home, or throw on riding boots for a day cutting down the tree!
- These personalized childrens sweaters, hats and ornaments are so precious!
- The quilted jacket I’m wearing in this post is the perfect weight and on sale for the best price I’ve seen all season! (Runs a little big in a nice way, but size down for a more fitted look or if you won’t be wearing thick sweaters with it.)
- This apron will make baking Christmas cookies extra fun this season.
- Scoop up this red tulle Markarian dress for the fanciest holiday party on your calendar! (Such an amazing discount!)
- Bean boots never go on sale so this weekend’s discount is a special treat! I own a pair of regular bean boots and a pair of shearling lined boots that are essential for New England winters. Just bought a shearling pair for David today!
- So random, but I love these underbed storage containers and just bought a few more since they’re on major sale. They’re perfect for storing off season clothes, guest linens, or even ornaments! You can have them personalized to indicate what’s stored inside!
- I love this freshwater pearl choker for under a simple collared blouse.
- Obsessed with this chic vase from Sharland England! (Gift with a floral delivery subscription for that extra wow factor!)
Paige Maternity Denim (TTS)
Sarah Flint Riding Boots c/o (on sale for $487 with code “EARLYSTACIE”)