As we wind down the holiday weekend I’ve gathered my favorite buys on sale right now – from wear-right-now fall essentials like cashmere turtlenecks and plaid blazers to four season staples like this bag and this cocktail dress! A few of these finds are major scores with only a few sizes left – you know what to do…
- This green floral tuckernuck dress you guys loved is now only $238 and available in almost every size!
- A cashmere dress might just be the coziest thing you can wear this winter and this lovely gray one is 25% off.
- To say I’m obsessed with Blaze Milano blazers would be an understatement. They almost never go on sale but this neutral plaid blazer is currently 30% off!
- This chic winter white coat is on sale for $319 (mine just arrived and the quality is beautiful!)
- I wore this romantic silk maxiskirt in Italy and packed it for leef peeping the white mountains as well – currently 70% off!
- I bought this liberty print tablecloth and the matching napkins (40% off) for my birthday dinner later this month. So excited! They look amazing with blue and white (or plain white) china.
- I love this romantic, lace-y take on a cream cable knit sweater (so special!)
- J.Crew has a major sale on right now where you can snag my new favorite high-waisted-yet-relaxed jeans for under $70, these awesome white corduroy pants for under $80.
- I own and love this blazer (size down) with this donegal sweater both of which are 30% off .
- You’ll be set for Christmas parties, Valentine’s Day, and beyond with this elegant red lace dress.
- I own and love this beautifully embroidered 3 season shirtdress. Ditch the removable collar and pair with riding boots and a belt.
- My closet if full of turtlenecks since they’re like a sweater and scarf in one and keep the warmth in during cold New England winters. Here are three favorites all currently at 25% off: brown cashmere cable knit, evergreen fair isle, and burgundy cashmere.
- Wish they had this yellow cocktail dress available in my size!
- I’m really drawn to mustard this season and have this this chic off the shoulder knit dress in my cart.
- These plum booties would look great under this seasons straight legged jeans. (And look at that heel!)
- I can never resist a pussybow top – this happy yellow knit would look great with a pencil skirt or pair of denim.
- This patchwork sweater is amazing – I wish they had my size!
- I just discovered London-based brand Erdem in the last few months and have become utterly obsessed with their unusual take on feminine style. A few of my recent acquisitions are on sale that work for summer or autumn, including this burgundy floral shirtdress, this navy embroidered linen dress, this eyelet maxidress.
- You guys go nuts every time I wear this skirt. It’s sold out almost everywhere but on sale here!
- This romantic, pleated dusty pink dress is only $287 and would look lovely with dark brown heels.
- I love the autumnal hues of this sporty fleece popover for days spent hiking.
- This black opera coat would be brilliant over a cocktail dress – so 1960s in the best way.
- Leather pants are a winter staple and the color of this pair will go with everything!
- A gorgeous camel wrap coat (40% off) with bracelet sleeves for early fall or winter if you live in the south. (Also available in a peacock blue!)
- This pale sage tote has elegant lines that would work with casual outfits or office attire.
- Pair this knit top with the bag above.
- This beaded mini hobo bag would be a fun addition to a neutral outfit.
- Equestrian-inspired prints always feel right for fall and this chain print silk skirt has black and brown tones that can be paired with almost anything.
- My favorite affordable source for tennis apparel is currently an extra 30% off all sale – especially love their 3/4 sleeve polo and solid skort.
- You’ll feel so chic tucking this cashmere short sleeved turtleneck into any high-waisted skirt or pant this season.
- An easy, short plaid coat you’ll reach for again and again.
SHOP THE POST
Blaze Milano Blazer (sold out, love this one)
Sarah Flint Slingback (old, current colors here) – Get $50 off your first order with code “SARAHFLINT-STACIE50”
J.Crew Jeans (Size down but SO GOOD!)