The post-holiday sales are so good right now I couldn’t help but pull some of my favorite pieces from around the web for you. January is the perfect time to take advantage of deep discounts and invest in a few new timeless pieces that will carry you through the next year and beyond.
A Few (20) New Sale Discoveries:
- Snap up this top for as little as $45! I own it in three colors and can’t get enough. (Worn here.)
- I have a brown version of this bag (70% off) but love the striped version even more, plus it supports such a good cause! (Worn here.)
- These rainboots are so chic in the high-gloss finish and fold up for easy packing!
- I bought the gray version of this coat (only $180!) from last year (worn here) and love the camel plaid even more! Also available in a beautiful burgundy and a charcoal plaid.
- Love this skirt ( I wore it several times in December – see here) and it’s subtle enough to wear all winter long.
- Love everything by this new Colombian brand and the leopard print will work with both the black and brown outfits in your closet.
- If you have a cruise coming up please pack this! (48% off!)
- I have two pairs (navy here, leopard here) of these adorable mary jane flats (70% off) and love that they work so well with everything from shorts to dresses!
- We’re attending a wedding on Maui in April and I think this dress would be perfect.
- Fair isle is a favorite all winter long – love this affordable sweater and this pricier one as well.
- Someone please buy this before I do!
- I’m such a fan of “wallpaper prints” for your wardrobe and adore these shoes!
- If leather pants are on your wishlist this pair is gorgeous and you’ll have them forever.
- Love the vintage feel of this dress and it’s under $100!
- A fun bag to brighten your winter outfits.
- I love wearing this ladylike jacket over jeans or a shift dress. (Wore my pastel tweed version here.)
- Barbour rarely goes on sale but just found this quilted number and this faux-fur parka for a great price. (My Barbour seen here, and here.)
- Love this graphic woven tote!
- There’s still time to wear a gorgeous pair of festive pants this winter!
The Original (20) Sale Discoveries:
- It doesn’t get more classic than this cable knit cashmere sweater (55% off!) which I own 5 of from several brands. (Worn in yellow here, in pink, tan, red, and blue here.)
- Over 50% off this vacation-ready bag by one of my favorite designers! (Other bags I own by Pamela include the clutch here and tote here.)
- These blazers are almost sold out but such a wardrobe staple. (Styled three ways here.)
- This is an elegant and easy way to up your list-making game.
- I’ve been raving about this coat the last few months and it’s currently 50% off! (Worn here.)
- My blazer above is 50% off here, scarf here, wore the full outfit here.
- You’ll live in this cashmere sweater.
- I just bought these timeless heels which look equally good with jeans or a suit. (All sizes 30% off here, less expensive version here and here.)
- Bought this coat after Thanksgiving and its one of my most-worn pieces of the season. (Worn here.)
- A few cozy favorites from one of the best sustainable brands out there: this sweater, this turtleneck, and this silk blouse. (All on major sale)
- Obsessed with this gorgeous handbag.
- This dress (70% off) has me dreaming of my next trip to Napa (love so many styles here.)
- So many of these fun statement earrings are under $100 right now it’s hard to choose!
- You’ll wear this coat forever.
- Love the vintage glamour of this dress.
- At over 50% off it’s the perfect time to snap up a statement heel like this floral d’orsay pair. ( I’ve owned other colors of this heel for a decade, as seen here and here.)
- This cashmere midi dress is a classic and totally worth the investment. (Just received the one I ordered and it’s gorgeous!)