We’ve been self-quarantining at the shore for two weeks already. How can that be? It’s a small sacrifice to stay home to help flatten the curve, but the days sure are starting to blur together. We’re trying to keep up little rituals to mark each day which include starting with a walk or at-home workout in the mornings, and setting the table for dinner each night. We’re rotating evening activities between playing games (scrabble has been a favorite), pulling out the projector for a movie, or building a fire in the fire pit.
As March comes to a close most retailers are running major sales right now, so here’s a round up of some of my most used items while staying at home and a few warm weather favorites I’m looking forward to enjoying this summer.
- La Ligne’s iconic sweaters never go on sale but are currently 50% off – what!? I love this candy stripe and this patriotic cashmere number.
- I own and love these drop earrings by Asha – a small business out of Connecticut. They provide the perfect amount of everyday sparkle and are 15% off through the end of March with code “Meals15”. A portion of proceeds go towards City Meals.
- J.Crew is offering 40% off almost everything and I’m stocking up on warm weather basics like these chinos and this gorgeous sundress – how is it only $78?
- These darling gingham napkins and woven chargers are 20% off right now. Also love many of the pieces from Serena & Lily’s new collection including this martini table, embroidered pillows and this set of outdoor furniture.
- These white jeans are the most comfortable ever and currently only $90!
- If you’ve been saving up for a Mark Cross bag I’ve found a few on major sale – check out this white bucket bag, this red grace bag and this blush uptown bag.
- This site is offering 20% off everything including Barbour jackets and Dudley Stephens fleece sweaters – perfect quarantine attire.
- Moda’s assortment of beautiful sundresses are all 25% off right now and I’m admiring this, this and this.
- Actually, let’s talk about this striped collab – heres a super happy color combo and another that’s more subdued. Both 60% off.
- I fell in love with Herend China while in Hungary 2 years ago. It almost never goes on sale but I found some of my favorite patterns for 25% off this weekend! (Love this pattern and this pattern.)
- Stubbs make for wonderful house shoes during quarantine and right now they’re offering 20% off all loafers and donating 20% of sales to Win NY which helps feed the homeless in NYC. It’s the perfect time to snap up a pair of these toile beauties!)
- Not on sale, but always affordably priced Sezane is donating 10% of all proceeds to French Hospitals. Love this blue and white striped dress, this classic white blouse and these white pants are perfection.
AT HOME AND ABROAD