This is my first time sharing gift ideas for men, but since it’s been a top-requested post I thought it about time to share a list of what David owns and loves most in his wardrobe. The list below contains some classic pieces perfect for gifting to husbands, boyfriends, dads, brothers, grandfathers and more. I hope it makes shopping for the men in your life easier than ever this holiday season!
- I recently bought him this sweater and this jacket on major sale (48% off today!) and as a pair they make an awesome gift.
- This is David’s favorite and only winter coat, thank goodness it goes with everything! It’s hard to find Gloverall coats in the US, but this one from Brooks Brothers is almost identical.
- These henleys are a great casual weekend look and a trio of three make a nice gift for a brother!
- Stubbs gifted David a pair of these handsome loafers and now I wish he had a closet full of smoking slippers! (Get 20% off any pair with code “FriendsofStacie”.)
- Another David favorite is the Baracuta G9 Jacket, again, hard to find in the states but this UK store has the best prices and has very affordable 3 day International shipping – ensuring it arrives in time for Christmas!
- He recently upgraded to these and raves about them at least once a week!