The best gifts are those that the recipient wouldn’t typically purchase for herself. So I’m sharing some on my favorite things that are sure to make your wife, mom, sister, or girlfriend smile this Christmas!
- Shoes – Stubbs & Wootton loafers are the perfect casual shoe and look great whether you’re on carpool duty to brunching with girlfriends. My favorites are the Ming, Basket Platino (last seen here) and anything from their collab with Colefax & Fowler! (Get 20% off full priced styles with code “friendsofstacie”.) Sarah Flint shoes are also a wonderful gift and any girl will be thrilled to find the Natalie flat or the Zip Bootie under the tree. (Use code “Stacie50” for $50 off your order!)
- Home – I love gifting this beautiful candle (from the oldest candlemaker in the world!), starting off her collection of these mugs, or a pair of these and a bottle of champagne!
- Coats – This coat is 40% off and will make her feel like a million bucks (and is especially head-turning in red) and this one is great for casual days and is on major sale here (all sizes here!)
- Books – I always ask for a coffee table book or two at Christmas and recommend this for the traveler, this for the style enthusiast, this for the decor obsessed and this for the girl that loves to host!
- Resort – Is she heading somewhere warm soon? How about gifting warm weather accessories like these espadrilles, beachy earrings, or the perfect straw bag for the trip!
- Luggage – I’ve been using Paravel’s timelesss canvas luggage for over a year and love it! They just launched wheeled carryons to go with their duffles and totes and I own and recommend this, this, this and this!
- Stationary – Give a set of personalized correspondence cards from Crane & Co. and you’ll be sure to get a heartfelt thank you note in return.