I love love love Tory Burch’s ready to wear collection – the clothing is so beautifully made, feminine and a bit preppy without being by-the-book. Take this ochre silk bow neck blouse for example. Having a shirt “buttoned up” to your neck might seem prim, but it’s balanced by the groovy ochre print, which mixes wonderfully with other autumn tweeds and plaids like my blazer above. I’ve had many of my Tory pieces for years, and find her collections always include timeless and versatile clothing and accessories that epitomize classic American style.
So each time a sale comes around I’ll look for a few pieces to add to my collection. Right now Tory Burch’s epic fall sale is underway, giving you 25% off orders under $500, and 30% off orders over $500. The discount also works on their sale section (amazing) and there are so many beautiful pieces included. Here are my ladylike favorites including pieces I have in my own wardrobe!
- This ochre silk bow neck blouse (worn in this post) is so gorgeous. (Also available in blue!) Pair with any blazer and jeans for an easy autumnal look. I also love the dress version in blue!
- I’m obsessed with tweed lady jackets this season and this modern take on black tweed from Tory Burch is ::chef’s kiss::!
- I have this fleece jacket in another color for my morning walks with Darcy and just love it.
- These mod black flats would be perfect for an afternoon gallery hopping (or at the office!)
- Tory’s Lee bag comes in many beautiful variations including this multicolored tan version (perfect year-round), and am really drawn to this mustard version which are 30% off the sale price.
- When November hits I always reach for the fair isle, and this turtleneck is such a classic they’ve been making it in different colors for years. So cute whether you’re on a coffee run, chopping down your Christmas tree, or on the slopes.
- The best price I’ve ever seen on my favorite tennis skirt – pair with this frivolous cardigan to be the most fabulous girl on the courts.
- I love the beautiful tailoring on this navy topcoat. So many coats have a loose fit, but this one is beautifully nipped at the waist and feels much more evening than other offerings out there. So elegant with just a black turtleneck, cropped trousers and heels!
- A pleated silk skirt is such a wardrobe staple and I love all the colors in this one, which will pair with almost any color sweater. (Add heeled knee high boots for such a chic look!)
- This wrap waist shirtdress feels very Grace Kelly.
- I don’t know if I’ll be able to ski this winter but I bought this chic chevron cashmere turtleneck last month just in case. (It is the softest cashmere and will be perfect for apres ski gatherings at the very least!)
- These cream slingbacks are so chic and would look lovely with cropped trousers or midi dresses.
Blazer Milano Blazer (old, current season here)