I made a last minute decision to join a few friends in Maine for a weekend glamping trip (one of Georgia Pellegrini’s Adventure Getaways!) and even though I packed in 20 (!) minutes I really had everything I needed for the 3 day/3 night trip! We stayed in A-frame cabins at Tops’l Farm and harvested oysters, learned to make cheese and jam, hunted turkey, and enjoyed several amazing dinners and campfires. Read on for everything I packed!
- Jackets: my trusty Barbour, this buffalo check coat (on sale!), and this cashmere popover
- Sweaters: Ralph Lauren patchwork sweater, flag sweater (similar), and intarsia cardigan – also this cashmere turtleneck (similar)
- Shirts: chambray, a plaid button down and of course flannel! (similar)
- Pants: just these jeans (mine are very faded!) and some camo
- Boots: the warmest and waterproof Dubarry boots and these chic suede Sarah Flint booties.
- Bags: my Paravel weekender and duffle and Stubbs needlepoint tote (20% off with code “friendsofstacie”)
- Hats: one baseball cap
- Other: a cozy gilet (similar) and love this plaid ruana
Love the buffalo check coat (and remember all the wonderful ways you styled it last winter!). Do you have any comments on sizing for it? Hope you have a lovely time in Maine!
Hi Sarah! I’m 5’9″ usually wear a size XS, and ordered this coat in petite (because they don’t carry XS!) Even in petite, it’s still roomy enough to wear a wooly sweater underneath and hits at a nice spot on the thigh. 🙂 Hope that helps! xx Stacie