I made a last minute decision to join a few friends in Maine for a weekend glamping trip (one of Georgia Pellegrini’s Adventure Getaways!) and even though I packed in 20 (!) minutes I really had everything I needed for the 3 day/3 night trip! We stayed in A-frame cabins at Tops’l Farm and harvested oysters, learned to make cheese and jam, hunted turkey, and enjoyed several amazing dinners and campfires. Read on for everything I packed!
- Jackets: my trusty Barbour, this buffalo check coat (on sale!), and this cashmere popover
- Sweaters: Ralph Lauren patchwork sweater, flag sweater (similar), and intarsia cardigan – also this cashmere turtleneck (similar)
- Shirts: chambray, a plaid button down and of course flannel! (similar)
- Pants: just these jeans (mine are very faded!) and some camo
- Boots: the warmest and waterproof Dubarry boots and these chic suede Sarah Flint booties.
- Bags: my Paravel weekender and duffle and Stubbs needlepoint tote (20% off with code “friendsofstacie”)
- Hats: one baseball cap
- Other: a cozy gilet (similar) and love this plaid ruana