I’m off to London for a long weekend break to celebrate the launch of Sarah Flint’s newest collection and to hopefully attend Henley assuming the rain holds off! I also have plans to revisit the Wallace Collection, see the Crown to Couture exhibit at Kensington Palace, and eat some amazing Indian food (my one must-do every time I’m in London!) In contrast to what I packed for Italy, I’m only bringing a tote and carry on for this 4 day 4 night trip. Wish me luck!
- This brown and white J.Crew cotton dress to pair with a cream belt (only $108!)
- This brown and white Erdem floral shirtdress (one left!)
- This green floral Erdem fit and flare dress
- This white tiered Tuckernuck cotton sundress to cinch with a belt
- My favorite Theory cream tweed shift dress that you all went nuts for! (on major sale!)
- A pleated gingham sundress (old)
- This red cotton Banana Republic Factory shift dress (only $50!)
Shoes – City breaks always mean lots of walking so I’m packing my most comfortable yet stylish shoes.
- Sarah Flint gold block heels for dinners but they are so comfortable I can walk miles in them
- Sarah Flint brown suede ballet flats for the plane and lots of walking
- Saint Laurent cream sandals
- My Mark Cross raffia top handle bag (old, love the chocolate version here)
- This brown leather and straw bag from Miu Miu
- A white wicker Aerin clutch
- This J.Crew striped summer cardigan (will wear on the plane with the tee shirt below)
- A J.Crew cream cashmere tee
- A great trench coat is always a must in London!