Disclosure: stacieflinner.com uses affiliate links. Read the disclaimer here.
You’ve asked that I share what I’m packing before I leave on a trip since sizes often sell out before I have the chance to put together a trip diary. So! Here it is – what I’m packing for three days/ two nights in Half Moon Bay, a beautiful coastal town 45 minutes south of San Francisco on Highway 1. The weather is pretty unpredictable on the California Coast so I’ve packed several cozy looks and only two dresses and a bathing suit just in case we get lucky with the weather! This packing list would also work well for other coastal destinations like Nantucket, and is also full of great outfit ideas for upcoming 4th of July festivities!
Here’s what I packed on my Grand Tour Duffle gifted from Paravel ( which is still 20% off with code “ROADTRIP”!):
- 3 sweaters (including this, this, and this)
- 3 shirts (including this, this, this)
- 2 jackets (this (best ever!) and this)
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 pair of shorts
- 2 dresses (love both this one (size down) and this one!)
- 1 bikini (top and bottom)
- 1 pair pajamas
- 2 bags (this and this)
- 5 shoes (these, these, these, these, and these)