My trip to France was extremely last minute so apologies I didn’t share this packing list before our departure! Even though they’re bulky, I prioritized bringing several coats since we expected to be outside a lot and I didn’t want to feel like I was wearing the same thing every day. Long coats look especially lovely in pictures and I often pack full monochromatic looks while traveling since they feel sophisticated and don’t compete with your backdrop when taking pictures. Read on for everything I packed for the trip, including many items that are on major sale right now due to the holiday weekend! xx, SF
- Luggage – I love my weekender bag and aviator carry-on both by Paravel (20% off through 2/17 with code “WKND20”!)
- 3 Coats – a camel wrap coat, red coat, and white wool trench (old, similar here, affordable here)
- 3 Dresses – black cashmere midi dress (sooo elegant and on major sale!), black eyelet midi dress and this fab floral number
- 2 Jackets – navy blazer and grey herringbone blazer
- 4 Sweaters – Tan cable knit (also in ivory and olive), white cashmere turtleneck (only $80!), gray cashmere turtleneck, blush puff sleeve
- 4 Pants – brown leather pants (70% off now!!), white jeans, burgundy and navy wide leg pants
- 3 Tops – blue striped button-up, blue floral blouse, black turtleneck meant to be a base layer but size up to wear alone – takes up almost no space in your luggage! (20% off with “Stacie20”) .
- 1 Skirt – black & white knit skirt (a perfect 4 season style on sale for $54!)
- 3 Purses – red purse, tan binocular purse, camel tote, wood purse (email Rocio to make one for you or similar here)
- Accessories – baroque pearl studs, tan belt (old, similar), vintage hermes scarf, tortoise sunnies, brown scarf coming soon! xx
- Pajamas – I love this set by Lake!
- 6 Pairs of Shoes – black tortoise heel pumps, navy pumps, burgundy pumps, bow flats (my color “sand” coming soon!), olive loafers, black knee-high boots – all by Sarah Flint – Get $50 off your first order with code “Stacie50”
I also stopped by Sezane’s “L’Appartement” in Paris and picked up a few transitional pieces that will be lovely as we move from winter into spring including this ruffled top, these high-waisted trousers (in honey) and this delicate sweater (in camel) . All available to ship to the US! There was also a Sandro Outlet around the corner from our hotel in Le Marais and I snapped up these gorg highwaisted pants (found one pair online!) and this eyelet minidress for warmer days!
PARIS PACKING LIST: