Now that it’s officially fall, it’s time to wrap up in cozy layers and transition our closets for the season ahead. I’m thinking through past fall favorites and listing out the pieces I would like to add to my wardrobe this season, and there’s no better time to pick up those investment pieces than during The Saks Family and Friends Event! From now through October 1st, you can get 25% off Saks new arrivals which makes it a great time to buy those special items to round out your wardrobe. The sale includes many favorite designer brands like Theory, Max Mara, Veronica Beard, and Aquazurra, as well as more affordable closet staples. Below I’ve curated a list of my personal favorites from the sale, and have to say doing these roundups is an occupational hazard as I’m putting in my own order today!
- I bought these tortoise sunglasses during their last sale, and can confirm they make you feel like Jackie O.
- I just love a belted wrap coat and this max mara one is a a camel version of the one I’m wearing above – such a classic! (Similar less expensive here.)
- I’ve written at length about lady jackets as a wardrobe staple and love this unexpected mahogany color. (Looks especially pretty paired with winter white, camel and denim!)
- Fair isle sweaters are a fall staple, and this one has a slightly modern take on the classic pattern.
- I just bought a pair of these penny loafers and they are so comfortable and chic! They’re a perfect throw on and go flats that work equally well for the office or Saturday errands.
- Loving the luster on this red wool coat.
- These tweedy wool heels will make the outfit whatever you’re wearing, but pairs especially well with neutral sweater dresses.
- These black suede d’orsay heels are an investment but you’ll have them for years (decades?) to come.
- One of my favorite fall combos is a mini skirt and knee-high boots, and if I had a waistline right now I’d snap up this solid camel mini, this neutral houndstooth version, or this berry plaid for fall outfits.
- So many beautiful Max Mara pieces are on sale including this camel wool cable knit sweater, this yellow version, this fringe-y turtleneck (perfect for countryside weekends).
- This dusty rose blazer is in my cart, and I think I’d wear a pin on the lapel just like the model.
- If you’re in need of heeled black booties this fall this pair is under $150.
- I’m always looking for plaid blazers to add to my collection and this one is a super versatile check while still feeling special.
- These rose colored glasses will come in handy for all your fall foliage road trips.
Mark Cross Bag (sold out, other colors here)