Now that summer is here and there’s a sense of hope in the air it seems like we’re all ready to don our Sunday best and get back to feeling fabulous! That combined with some amazing summer sales, it’s a great time to give your current wardrobe a little lift. I’ve rounded up pieces that I either own and am obsessed with or currently have in my cart. Let me know if you have any sizing questions in the comments below. Happy to help! xx
- J.Crew is having a great sale on wardrobe staples this weekend including this classic linen shirt (I own several, just size up!), cashmere tees in happy colors and this gorgeous U bandeau swimsuit which looks like Eres suit for 1/4 the price.
- I received so many messages about this white and raffia Mark Cross bag! It’s hard to find their current season bags on sale, but at Olivela you can get 20% off your first order and it applies to all of these beauties! (Unheard of!)
- The blue and white striped dress I wore in Italy (both at Villa Cimbrone and wine tasting in Tuscany) is still available (and on major sale!) here and here.
- Tory Burch has so many fun summer pieces right now, and I love love love the embroidery and beading on this navy linen tunic (runs a bit narrow in the hip so size up). Pair with white denim and classic Jacks for a seaside lunch.
- You guys went nuts for this embroidered daisy top in my IG stories, and it’s 25 percent off right now with code “enjoy25” alongside other Tyler Boe favorites including these pants (which are simply amazing) these shorts and this blazer.
- I love this Pucci mini skirt (seen here and here) and it’s currently an additional 30% off the sale price!
- Sarah Flint’s Perfect Block Sandals are a year-round staple with a comfy 60mm heel (seen here and here!) and right now the black suede is $50 off with code “sarahflint-blacksuede50” – special because her shoes almost never go on sale!
- I love Oscar de la Renta’s signature floral print from last season and you can find dresses in a range of silhouettes in sky blue, cream, navy (my favorite!), black, green, or pink on major sale right now!
Since my fashion philosophy is more about building a timeless wardrobe rather than chasing the latest trends, I love buying past season pieces when they’ve been deeply discounted. Even though I won’t be wearing a shearling bomber or cashmere turtleneck for several months I love snagging investment pieces in the off season and saving them for the future. Here are a few sale finds to buy now and wear later:
- My love of La Ligne runs deep and this is my secret source for deep discounts on their fabulous sweaters. I snapped up this cable turtleneck and this caramel knit for ~60% off. (Also really into this!)
- While still spendy even on sale, this shearling bomber jacket is amazing and something you’ll wear for the next 20 years.
Will update throughout the week as I unearth new treasures! xx