I’m always on the hunt for new swimwear during the summer months and halfway through summer many favorite brands are introducing their high summer sales. I discovered this deep blue bikini right before our Mayflower Inn trip and could not be more thrilled with the Bond Girl vibes and perfect fit. I wore it to the hotel’s pool with a white eyelet tunic coverup, and can’t wait to bring it to more tropical locals as well. The chain detail adds a unique touch and the underwire design is so flattering. See below for more summer sale swimwear pieces I’m loving right now!
- RUN to scoop up one of the last of this amazing Bond Girl bikini – only $132!
- My favorite french brand for swimwear can do no wrong!
- On sale for only $40, everyone needs this flattering gingham suit!
- I’m forever a sucker for a gathered bust and this mod print makes the silhouette extra fun.
- Speaking of gathers this floral number is so pretty!
- A simple suit for weekends spent lakeside.
- Would wear this on a far-flung island.
- A classic black number made special by a belt.
- The lavender floral on this one piece is unexpected but I love it. (Size up!) Also love the light blue version.
- This one shoulder suit is so chic in chocolate brown.
- This pink liberty print is only $50 and in my cart.
- A timeless blue suit by my fav french brand.
- The perfect white bikini does exist (top here, bottom here).
- This green and white floral would be so fun at a pool surrounded by gardens. (And only $50!)