The most wonderful time of the year is upon us! I’m looking forward to road trips to see family in Pittsburgh, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, catching up with visitors in town for the holiday, and all the cheer and delight that comes with this time of the year.
We took these photos during our road trip through the Dolomites and while I’ll be putting together a big blog post with all our recommendations, I wanted to share this cozy look early because it’s a perfect for Thanksgiving and this gorgeous Max Mara dress is currently 30% off! This was one of my favorite outfits I packed for Italy and the longer sweater dress and knee high boots made me feel incredibly chic while also comfy for some of our longer drives. The dress runs a little large so I belted it to define my waist, with this belt that’s almost an exact match! The bangles and earrings are both fun ways to echo the gold and burgundy of my sunglasses and belt buckle. A perfect look if you’re headed to the mountains this Thanksgiving!
And since you seem to love lists as much as I do, here’s everything else I’m packing for our Thanksgiving with David’s family in Pittsburgh!
My Complete Thanksgiving Packing List:
- We’re driving to Pittsburgh with David’s dad, and I’ll be bundled up in this cozy fleece turtleneck (I own 5 – they’re the best!), this wrap coat, my comfiest denim and a pair of Stubbs and Wootton loafers. (Get 20% off your order with code “FriendsofStacie”.)
- We’re staying with David’s Aunt and Uncle, so I’m packing a plaid pajama set (bottoms here), this striped set (so soft!) and these slippers for family time around morning coffee.
- I’m really hoping this checked coat (on crazy sale!) arrives before we leave, because it will look great with this mockneck sweater, those same jeans, and my favorite booties for dinner at my Pittsburgh client’s house on Wednesday.
- We plan to hang out and catch up with family Thursday morning and this sweater (less expensive version here) is a favorite for lounging, and looks great with denim, a classic waxed jacket and Stubbs and Wootton loafers.
- For Thanksgiving Dinner I can’t wait to wear this gorgeous tulip dress from a new favorite designer, paired with these navy suede pumps that are comfortable enough for running after baby cousins.
- Friday we hope to do a little sightseeing around town, and I’ll pop on this turtleneck, this cashmere popover (so luxurious – makes an amazing gift!), these jeans, and these heels. (Currently 30% off and I think everyone should have a pair in their closet.)
- We’ll be watching David’s uncle perform on Friday night and I’m planning on wearing this black turtleneck, this knit skirt and these black knee high boots to the show, as well as this this coat. (Currently 30% off!)
- We’re driving back on Saturday and heading straight to a dinner, so I’ll be wearing this sweater, these jeans, these heels, and this coat again so I’m ready to go when we arrive!
Shop the Look: