Below, a quick edit of the best steals and deals to shop for Cyber Monday – plus a peek at what I’m adding to my own cart!
- Ralph Lauren (40% off) – I received these gorgeous crystal coupes as a Christmas present a few years ago and sadly broke one during our move. Replacing it at 40% off and with the discount a pair would make an impressive gift paired with a bottle of champagne.
- One Kings Lane (30% off – plus extra 10% off) – This brass floor lamp is at the top of my wishlist due to it’s diminutive size (I love this one too butam debating whether the shade is too big for our space.) I also love these pillows and am tempted to take a chance on these chairs since we need small scale seating in our living room.
- Serena & Lily (25% off) – We’ve had an underwhelming flushmount in our living room (standard contractor fare) since moving in, and I can’t wait to for this classic chandelier to arrive! (Everything we have in our home and love here!)
- KJP.com (25% off) – Picked up this scallop print skirt and this hat as a gift!
- Stubbs & Wootton (up to 55% off) – If you’re lucky enough to find the right size in their Cyber Monday offerings you can snag a gorgeous pair of slippers for up to 55% off. (I’m sad they don’t have David’s size in these!) Otherwise, you can get 20% off using code “FriendsofStacie”.
Shop the Post: