I love love love Tory Burch’s ready to wear collection – the clothing is so beautifully made, and preppy without being by-the-book. So each time a sale comes around I’ll look for a few pieces to add to my collection. Right now Tory Burch’s epic sale is underway where all sale items are an extra 25% off and there are so many beautiful pieces included. Here are my favorites including what I bought for an upcoming trip!
- The white eyelet dress I’m wearing above is perfect for a day spent perusing museums or people watching at a cafe.
- I love the crisp simplicity of this beach tunic.
- Wish they had this caftan in my size!
- I ordered this suit for my upcoming trip to Barbados and it arrived today. The fit is amazing and the cups don’t gape. I’m small on top and a bit bigger on the bottom but ordered my usual size and am really happy with the fit. Same style but different print with more available size here.
- Love this ethereal, feminine dress.
- I used to have a bikini just like this (bottoms here) in college and still love the style!
- The embroidered yoke on this dress is amazing!
- I’d wear this statement midi skirt with a simple navy tank.
- This skort is perfect for summer days where you want to look polished but also have to run around. I ordered my normal size and it fits beautifully.
- Such a sweet gingham dress.
- I’ve been obsessed with all things chocolate brown recently including this sports bra and these leggings (also available in red!)
- I’m a caftan enthusiast and this one is simple yet elegant (the shorter black version here!)
- I bought this rain jacket since we’ve been having epic storms recently and it’s the perfect summer weight with wonderful nautical details and is made of a great tech/twill fabric combo with bright yellow lining. I love it!
- This striped midi skirt is a party.
- There’s only one left of this fun yet ladylike jacket.
- A preppy take on the beach tunic.
- Aren’t smocked dresses so incredibly flattering???
- I can never get enough of cane detailing.