Tuckernuck does a great job of curating the best styles from my favorite brands each season alongside their own collection of classic pieces at amazing prices – even more so during their annual summer sale.
I’ve done the heavy-lifting for you and curated a list here of the best dresses to add to your wardrobe for the summer and beyond. You’ll find a little bit of everything – from easy summer staples to glamorous holiday looks at up to 50% off.
Below, a hit list with 15 amazing dresses you simply can’t miss.
- This dress is perfect with ballet flats for a city break and the cherry red hue works for summer through the holidays!
- This easy black cotton dress is so chic yet is looks incredibly comfy. I’d wear with strappy metallic sandals.
- Pair this relaxed red maxi dress with wedge espadrilles for a backyard BBQ this summer. (Only $104!)
- Obsessed with this deep green mini dress – pair with camel sandals for August and knee high riding boots for autumn adventures.
- This graphic black and white maxi dress would look fabulous for a city getaway or afternoon spent gallery hopping. Black stappy sandals will look chic now, then style with a pointy toe boot for the fall.
- Wear this black eyelet dress for your next date night or evening event. (The neckline is so flattering.)
- Have a fabulous wedding to attend or simply planning head for the holiday season? This sparkly mini dress is for you!
- An elegant way to wear sequins, this merlot colored dress is ideal for events October – February.
- Audrey Hepburn vibes in this fit and flare number.
- Packing for a mediterranean vacation? Pack this retro chic dress by my favorite Milanese brand La Double J.
- You’ll be ready for a fabulous Christmas and New Years in this black velvet midi dress, currently 50% off!
- This elevated take on smocking makes this easy summer dress something special.
- I’ve owned this timeless coverup in a white eyelet for years and love it.
- This strapless dress is perfect for a getaway to Greece or Portugal.
- A slurge-worthy vacation caftan that works for almost any sunny destination.
Also, a few other favorite finds:
- So random but is it too early to get excited about winter coats? I had my eye on this elegant winter white duffle coat all last year and it’s currently in my cart.
- I brought these pearl hoops to Italy and they instantly elevate any outfit.
- Love this navy gingham beach bag.
- These mary jane flats will dress up a pair of simple slacks and instantly elongate your legs.
- This graphic mini skirt is a 4 season wardrobe workhorse. Wear with ballet flats in the summer and tights and boots come fall.
- I love baroque pearls and just bought this stunning pair of drop earrings.
- Pair this blue and white top with white capri pants for easy summer dressing.
- Love this elegant toile tunic top.