Nothing evokes the romance of autumn like an elegant yet cozy dress. From tonal silks to nubby knits, autumnal-hued plaids and florals, this season’s dresses play well with luxurious leather and suede accessories. Whether you’re shopping for a Saturday spent apple picking, hosting a cozy dinner party at home or going to a fabulous fête, I’ve got you covered. Shop my favorite autumnal dress style edit below…
- Shirtdresses are a personal favorite anytime of year but this autumnal plaid version from Ralph Lauren is a must-have for casual events this fall and winter. Layer up with a thin cashmere turtleneck underneath and boots like I did for a little extra warmth, for dress it up with a chunky gold necklace and suede heels for a dinner out.
- This burgundy floral dress is calling my name. Pair with a block heel sandal and a suede bag.
- I’m obsessed with sweater dresses + riding boots this time of year, and brought this cream cable knit version and this orange sweater dress to England. Add a belt, or leave loose and pop the collar of a denim shirt underneath!
- This paisley silk wrap dress is super flattering and the perfect fall color palette. Perfect for taking you from the office to happy hour drinks!
- Love this uber-glamorous dress for all your fall events this season.
- Throw this easy cotton cocoa dress on with a cable knit sweater over your shoulders and knee high point toe boots.
- Just window shopping but wow this dress is so fabulous!
- Wear this bold red midi dress (size down) with a chocolate statement belt and matching heels now and swap for sparkly accessories to wear to holiday parties later.
- Technically this is a top and skirt – not a dress – but no one will know when it’s on. I love the pattern and cut of this combo. Add a belt to pull it together.
- I just ordered this merlot off the shoulder knit dress which is perfect for date night but will still keep you warm.
- This houndstooth mini dress would look great with a turtleneck and loafers, or tights and booties.
- If you live in a warm place but want an autumnal look this olive dress is lightweight and fab with a belt and flats. (As seen here.)
- Pair this berry dress with burgundy accessories for a feminine fall look.
- This floral dress is on major sale and I love how they styled it.