The January sales are in full swing and I’ve rounded up the best deals whether you’re looking to add some wardrobe staples to your closet or pack something fun for a warm-weather getaway!
- This lady jacket is a staple whatever color you choose – wear with a slim fit sweater dress (like I did here) or style casually with jeans and a tee!
- Several of the dresses I packed for our summer trip to France are on major sale like this navy smocked midi dress (seen here and only $150!), this white eyelet shirtdress (seen here) and this black halter dress (seen here). All are very versatile 4 season styles. I was 20 weeks pregnant on that trip and just sized up one size in each for the bump, but would generally say they’re all true to size.
- Love this modern take on the Barbour beadnell jacket – featuring quilting and smart leather trim.
- I’ve posted about this oversized aran knit sweater several times over the past month, but its an extra 25% off now making it only $150!
- Taking stock of your wardrobe and find you’re in need of a few classic shoes to round out your collection? Might I suggest these gorgeous mary jane flats ($238), super walkable pointed toe booties ($315) or these handsome knee high boots ($271), but hurry these deep discounts are only available with code “LONGWKND” through Jan 16th – shop the full sale here!
- Only a few left of this gorgeous winter white peacoat but it will dress up everything from high waisted trousers and heels to jeans and loafers through spring!
- The funky floral tunic dress is perfect for a beachfront dinner, just add a straw bag.
- The tailoring on Blaze Milano blazers is unparalleled but I only buy them when they’re on major sale. I have two from the brand (seen here and here) and am eyeing this green version since it’s over 50% off.
- This darling round picnic basket would make a great valentines day gift paired with a nice bottle of wine and rendezvousing at a beautiful spot for sunset.
- This cashmere sweater dress has been a wardrobe workhorse this season.
- This gorgeous embroidered skirt is a 4 season piece, pair with a slim black cashmere sweater now, and off the shoulder knit later!
- I love the timeless, ladylike appeal of Emilia Wickstead’s dresses, and scoop one up at the end of each season. This site is one of the best for deep discounts, or you can shop by your size here (though note they’re final sale!)
- Erdem is another designer brand I only shop on sale, and just added this dress to my collection. Same silhouette, different fabric worn here.
- I usually hunt for a new tablecloth this time of year to add a bit of cheer to our winter meals, and love the elegant simplicity of this one (and that it comes in every size imaginable!) Matouk x Schumacher can do no wrong in my book!
- A turtleneck + statement drop earrings = effortless winter outfit.
- This dress just arrived and its stunning!
- This cashmere funnelneck sweater looks like a winter staple plucked from Jackie O’s closet. This modern take on the classic pearl necklace will upgrade a simple white buttondown.
- I love the whimsical patterns and little stem on this set of water goblets. (Plus the price is right!)
- Suede booties that elongate your leg for only $140? Yes please! (Seen styled here!)