Who is ready for spring!? Even if San Francisco’s forecast predicts rain for the next five days I’m bringing spring inside with delicate florals and pastel prints on everything this month from napkins to dresses.
A few favorites:
- This just might be my easter basket, especially if I end up wearing this dress on Easter Sunday.
- Footwear is just more fun in the spring, when you can go sans socks. I’m looking forward to wearing these white flats (which just launched today!) with casual outfits like this pretty jacket and jeans, and my white wedges paired with all my spring dresses (if you’re feeling spendy, I also love this one and this one.)
- Speaking of shoes, you know how much I adore Stubbs & Wootton loafers, and they’re offering my readers 20% off your entire order with code “FRIENDSOFSTACIE”. Yes, the discount even works on orders for their custom loafers! Bloomingdales is also having a great sale on Stubbs & Wootton here.
- The lace on this dress is stunning and would be perfect for a spring wedding, plus it’s on sale for such a great price right now.
- Does anyone else have seasonal sofa pillows? So happy to bring out my spring set in green velvet, blue stripe and this block print all pictured above.
- I’m loving straw, rattan, wicker and bamboo everything right now. Especially these earrings, these bamboo utensils, and these chairs that could work equally well in the living room and pulled up to the dining table when you need extra seating. (Perfect for apartment living or small spaces!)
- If you didn’t give up champagne for Lent, it’s even more fun to sip bubbly from these crystal coupe glasses.