I just discovered that one of my favorite small brands, Charlotte Brody, is holding a “secret garden sale” for the holiday weekend and wanted to highlight some of my favorite pieces from her collection that I wore on my trip to France earlier this year.
Named for founder and head designer Jennifer Argenti’s beloved grandmother, Charlotte Brody embodies her namesake’s entrepreneurial spirit and the designs reflect her passion for gardening. Made with elevated details and luxurious fabrics, the CB collection is perfect for those that want to wear something that no one else has, as her prints and designs are created in small batches in NYC’s garment district, with many items only available on a made-to-order basis. I was planning on wearing one of their stunning gowns to the Frick Ball in March, but of course the pandemic had other plans. Below are my favorites that are equally wearable for date nights at home and far flung adventures.
- I love this blue and white keyhole blouse paired with high waisted shorts during the summer and a pleated skirt and boots in the winter.
- This elegant “Bardot” midi dress looks great on women ages 28 to 78 and I can’t decided which color I love most: the white eyelet, black eyelet, floral batik or indigo lotus print!
- Speaking of midi skirts, pair this black lily print or this blue and white batik midi with a thin cashmere turtleneck and thick belt for the perfect look for autumn’s intimate dinner parties.
- These super soft puff sleeve sweaters look fabulous tucked into a high waisted pant.
- A peek at the new fall collection has me admiring this whimsical bow sleeve sweater and this stunning floral dress!