I start leaning into wearing a lot of greens this time of year as I feel they transition into fall so effortlessly. Whether you love a kelly green (like my dress above) or earthy olive there’s a green that suits every skin tone. I fell in love with this beautiful eyelet dress in the Sezane store (it’s incredibly high quality, especially for the price!) and the way the eyelet is scalloped at the sleeve and hem makes it feel so special. Not to mention the pretty backless silhouette! (Can you tell I took these while still trying to hide my bump? Ha!) As the weather tips towards fall this dress will look great with a classic khaki trench and cognac accessories like these heels.
I have been saving a lot of green favorites recently, so I wanted to share the list with all of you!
- I just ordered this dress to see if it will work with my baby bump. Hoping to pair it with a chic belt and espresso ballet flats.
- I love the relaxed preppy vibe and soft sage of this ribbed polo. Only $65!
- Olive jackets are an autumn essential, and I love this raincoat and this classic quilted jacket.
- This kelly green dress was such a hit when I shared it this spring and I just discovered there is one left!
- Love this ladylike yet modern dress for after work drinks or a nice dinner!
- The classic styling of this duffle bag is begging for weekend getaways to the mountains, and it will look better and better with wear.
- A crisp striped shirt in green and white looks great with white chino shorts now, and a camel blazer later.
- I have this tiered dress in white but love the olive for fall!
- I shared this gorgeous block print maxi dress in my daily looks and love how it can lean summery or add some camel accessories to carry it into fall!
- I love the varied hues in this knit maxi skirt and If I had a waist right now I’d top it with a sleeveless turtleneck sweater and cinch it with a belt!
- While not predominantly green, I got these pretty slingback flats which include a few green hues that would look fab with a solid green dress. (And they’re 70% off!? What?!)
- This easy shirtdress works with sandals now, and knee high boots later.
- It’s rare to find a breton top in green but love this dusty version for fall!
- If you like a seafoam green this cable crew neck sweater is for you. (One of my favorite wardrobe staples, I have this style in 7+ colors.)
- I love how the olive green of this shirt balances out the feminine ruffles. Pair with light wash jeans and a great pair of flats for an easy outfit.
- I own this cashmere wrap in ivory and bring it on every trip, but am eyeing the olive green version for bundling up this fall.
- Love the easy cut of this short sleeved knit for the last days of summer.
- This fab trench coat will dress up all your wardrobe staples this fall and is currently on major sale!
Castaner Gold Wedges (sold out, similar here)