There’s just something about a great statement piece that elevates your look during the holiday season. Whether it’s a festive jacquard, feathers, velvet or sequins, you can instantly upgrade some of your wardrobe basics (like a black turtleneck or a great pair of slacks) with the right pieces for a party-ready look.
- My pants above are sold out but you can still buy the fabulous skirt version here. Pair with a black cashmere turtleneck, black tights, these yellow flats and top it off with a tailored black coat.
- This pink sequin top would look great with tapered black pants and a classic black pump.
- I love the muted palette of this diamond print sequin skirt. Pair with a brown silk blouse for an office party.
- This silk chiffon metallic bow neck blouse dresses up your favorite pair of relaxed denim. Wear with sparkly heels to complete the look.
- This gold sequin tank + black pants + these heels. :: chef’s kiss ::
- This tartan maxi skirt is an easy holiday look with a turtleneck and black pointed toe booties.
- I have this tiered skirt in another print and it’s a splurge but one of my favorite pieces I own. So easy to wear with a black tank and black blazer.
- I just bought this sequin midi skirt to wear with a navy blue turtleneck. Extra points if you pop on this feather vest as well.
- Love a velvet blazer with jeans or tailored black trousers.
- These pants are so comfy (I have them in 3 colors) and love the subtle blackwatch version. Would look darling with a navy turtleneck and classic navy blazer.
- These jacquard pants will work all fall and winter but feel party ready with this feather tank and these strappy suede heels.
- Splurge on these red bow heels and save on this tartan blouse. Black trousers complete the look.
- How about this red silk midi skirt with a pink chunky cable knit turtleneck? (Or almost any color turtlneck would do!)
- Festive but not specifically holiday, this sequin pencil skirt + black turtleneck will carry you through New Years Eve and beyond.
- Gold and black jacquard pants are such a versatile staple will go with any black top/sweater blazer. Top off the look with metallic heels.
SHOP THE POST:
Thanks to Victoria Metaxas for these photos!