Waiting for our flight at the airport and thought I’d round up a few final January sales finds for you. As I’ve mentioned before, this is the best time of year to refresh your wardrobe with quality essentials for up to 80% off their original price. (You can also find my original sale post from a few weeks ago here.)
- A few wardrobe staples that never seem to go on sale are 30-50% off this weekend including this classic parka (I’m wearing the black today) and these leopard heels.
- A friend of mine bought this gorgeous midiskirt and I had to copy her. Pair with a black cashmere turtleneck and black boots. So chic.
- I have these timeless espadrilles in 4 colors and they’re on sale for as little as $45 in a rainbow of colors here. You’ll live in them come spring/summer.
- This plaid peacoat is so good!
- Ethically produced cashmere travel wraps for $75! (I also love this heavenly soft cashmere dress.)
- This tote is so gorgeous in light blue and will dress up neutral outfits. I have a deep green version and love it – it holds so much!
- A favorite casual sweater is on major sale in neutral stripes or this colorful version.
- Love the ladylike silhouette of this little top handle bag with four season wearability!
- Our bedding from Serena and Lily is on major sale and the perfect way to refresh your bedroom for the new year. Duvet here and shams here. Their entire sale section is full of great finds – like this lamp and this rug.
- I own this cashmere turtleneck and it’s a 5 star style – rarely on sale but discounted to $160 now! (Worth getting in every color.)
- This belted wrap cardigan is so cozy (best price here, better styling inspo here.)
- Snuggle up on the couch in this cashmere throw or this handsome version inspired by equestrian blankets.
- The high gloss on these snow boots is so chic!
- I wore this halter dress in Brazil last year and just found a few sizes on major sale here.