My best friend asked for July 4th outfit recommendations this morning and I decided to share some of my favorites at every price point here on the blog. I personally feel my best when I’m wearing red, white, or blue, so many of the pieces below will look familiar from my blog and Instagram!
- This top looks so good tucked into skirts. I’d pair it with this skirt and these sandals for Independence Day!
- I’ve had my eye on this patriotic sweater for a while and just bought it on sale here! (And classic, less expensive version here.)
Under $150 – this, this, this and my favorite!!
Under $250 – this, this, this, and this, this.
Splurge-worthy – this, this, this, this.
- I love the nautical vibe of these shorts, pair with this sweater (or this one) and these iconic sandals for a coastal clambake!
- This bikini (and this one!) are so flattering and under $120 or if you prefer maillots I love this, this, and this. Top with this coverup .
- I own this shirt in multiple colors and it looks effortless with these pants, and these earrings (less expensive).
Those dresses are gorgeous!!