I’m heading to Palm Beach today on a quick 24 hour trip for an event and can’t wait to see how the town is dressed up for Christmas! For a warm weather holiday I’m bringing a lot of red pieces and dresses in fun fabrics, all packed into my Paravel Luggage Weekender and Grand Tour. Read on for a preview of what I’m packing!
- 2 Tops – This fun striped sweater I wore in this post and this cozy turtleneck that is my go-to travel top for staying warm on the flight.
- 3 Dresses – I’ll be ready for 70+ degree weather in this shift (on major sale!), this cashmere shirtdress from a new brand that I love and a vintage DVF wrap dress (similar can be found here!)
- 1 Gown – Fingers crossed that this beauty arrives in time for the event, but I brought an old favorite from Mestiza as a backup.
- 1 Pair Jeans – These are my favorite for flights because they’re so stretchy.
- 3 Pairs of Shoes – These for travel, these to pair with a dress while walking Worth Ave, and these to go with my evening gown!
- 2 Purses – This straw bag will go with everything and this bag is perfect for hands-free shopping on Worth Ave.
- Jewelry – I brought these stunners for the event, and these and a pair of pink vintage Celine Cabochon drops (similar here!)
- 1 Pair Pajamas – These are the softest pajamas you’ll ever own!
- 1 Coat – I brought a white wool trench which is old Red Valentino but you can find similar here!