There’s just something about a great statement piece that elevates your look during the holiday season. Whether it’s a festive jacquard, feathers, velvet or sequins, you can instantly upgrade some of your wardrobe basics (like a black turtleneck or a great pair of slacks) with the right pieces for a party-ready look.
I’ve rounded up the best pieces from around the web, all on sale for Cyber Monday!
- These feathered heels are only $146 and will make any outfit party appropriate. (I just got my pair and they’re comfy too!)
- This gold knit dress is such a stunner.
- I bought this metallic lady jacket to wear to the Nutcracker this week (only $182!) – a great versatile piece to pop on over a LBD or black turtleneck and trousers.
- This feather sweater is an effortless way to look party ready while still being comfortable. (Available in black or cream and on sale for less than $150 through midnight tonight!)
- My favorite pumps, but make them sparkly! (30% off)
- I own this dress in green but love it even more in black (TTS)! Pair with any sparkly accessory and go!
- My pants above are sold out but you can still buy the fabulous skirt version here. Pair with a black cashmere turtleneck, black tights, sparkly flats and top it off with a tailored black coat.
- If I’m wearing an embellished piece of clothing I keep my jewelry very simple. These pearl studs are great for pairing with everything from feather tops to a simple button down shirt.
- Festive but not specifically holiday, this sequin pencil skirt + black turtleneck will carry you through New Years Eve and beyond.
- Love the asymmetric detail on these drop earrings (only $24!)
- This gold sequin top would look great with tapered black pants and a classic black pump.
- I love the look of cropped black pants and a festive shoe, and this is my secret source for hangisi heels and flats at a deep discount. I linked their velvet assortment because the velvet styles are my favorite, but they also have satin and patterned options as well!
- I own and love this bow neck blouse (seen here) and would pair with cream trousers and these heels for a holiday look that you can wear into the new year.
- Add an (affordable!) bit of shimmer to any outfit with this bag. ($62!)
- A sparkly drop earring that reminds me of the chandeliers at Lincoln Center in NYC – yes please!
- Love the vintage glamour of this black embellished midi dress.
- Gold and black jacquard pants are such a versatile staple will go with any black top/sweater blazer. Top off the look with metallic heels.
- Love the navy and black jacquard fabric of this dress! (Under $130!)