While it’s no secret I love wearing heels on vacation (much to the outrage of the internet) I’ll admit flats can be equally as chic, especially when they’re these ombre beauties from Sarah Flint. This particular style is one of my favorites from her collection, both for the leg-elongating pointy toe, and the beautiful array of brown hues from sand to espresso which means they can coordinate with many items in your wardrobe.
Surprisingly versatile, the Aet flat looked equally fantastic with this crochet dress (under $150) for a summery look as it did with this tailored twill mini dress which will be perfect come fall. While the end of summer and beginning of fall can be a little tricky to dress for, these shoes bridge the two seasons with elegant ease. I wore the white crochet dress for breakfast and wandering around in Saint Tropez, and the brown dress (scroll for photos below) for an afternoon in the hilltop town of Saint Paul de Vence.
The Aet is currently on sale for 30% off in cream, and 60% off this fun metallic version! I recommend sizing up 1/2 size, and in case you need further convincing, here are seven other chic ways to style this fabulous shoe:
- I love this linen striped shirtdress (almost sold out!) and a big market tote with the Aet for a Saturday at the farmers market.
- A white sundress and classic denim jacket and Aet flat are perfect for a casual date night.
- Pair the Aet with great jeans, the perfect white button down, and a classic trench for an effortless off-duty look.
- If you bought this tweed mini dress earlier this summer it looks amazing with the Aet and a fun bucket bag.
- I love this plaid bow neck top tucked into white jeans for late summer dinner parties.
- Any white or cream dress will look fabulous with the Aet, like gorgeous eyelet dress, this pointelle sweater dress or this cream belted number.
- I love this olive green dress with a camel belt and the Aet for early fall days.
Sarah Flint Aet Flat c/o (size up 1/2 size)
Miu Miu Bag (sold out)