As we welcomed the month of February with a fresh blanket of snow, I was inspired to spend a cozy night in baking my favorite shortbread cookies with a little twist! You can find my recipe here, and instead of cutting into rectangles, I rolled the dough out a little thinner, and used heart shaped cookie cutters and colored sugar to create these festive desserts. (You can also use regular sugar for just a little sparkle.) These are a sweet gift for friends and neighbors and read on for more Valentine’s Day themed gift ideas to enjoy well after the holiday is past.
- I am wearing these candy-striped pajamas as I type and they are so comfy or you can never go wrong with a monogrammed set from J.Crew
- Spending Vday in a snowy place? Love this red fairisle sweater for cozying up by the fire
- Sip your espresso in style with this cup and saucer
- My go-to for the perfect red lip (I wear shade #9)
- A cute red workout set for your sporty valentine
- For those that love a big mug of coffee in the morning
- Only one left of this fabulous lace skirt (I have the blue-green version)
- Love these marbled tapers for dining by candlelight
- Keep your toes toasty in these fabulous slippers
- Unconventional colors for the day, but Brock’s cashmere (on sale!) is the softest I own and is sure to delight any Valentine
- Love anything with a scallop especially these cocktail napkins
- Love Dyptique? Snap up this limited edition roses candle for the holiday and beyond
- This straw tote with all-over hearts is too sweet!
- A silk scarf always exudes romance and will be in her closet forever!