A few favorite ensembles to carry you through the next two weeks of eggnog, caroling, and general merriment!
- This dress from Mestiza (gifted) will make you feel like an old Hollywood starlet and is currently 50% off on their site or 60% off here in a few sizes! (I paired it with these earrings by my friend Chefanie for maximum drama.)
- Love a sequined pencil skirt with a cashmere turtleneck and classic pumps for an easy office-to-party look.
- Lace pants are always chic, and these have an elastic waistband – so comfortable! Go monochromatic from head to toe like I did here, then pop on a bright coat (currently 40% off!)
- The vintage feel of this beaded sweater dresses up a pair of wide legged pants and gives me Katherine Hepburn feels.
- I love all things blackwatch, and this pleated skirt looks wonderful with sparkly pumps and a cashmere on top!
- Love these gold pants especially when paired with the matching top! (or these are extra extra!)
- Molly Moorkamp has a collection full of winners from the dress I wore on Thanksgiving that would be perfect for a nice dinner out with parents to this timeless number which will take you from holiday party to a performance of the Nutcracker!