I had forgotten how wonderful Parisian brand Sezane’s collection really is until I wandered into one of their stores in France. Beautifully constructed (especially for the price point) and responsibly made, Sezane is a wonderful destination for timeless styles with a slight bohemian edge. I scooped up this embroidered maxi dress and this green eyelet number (so stunning!) on my trip and rounded up other favorites that you can wear now and as the weather starts to turn below.
- I love this cream eyelet midi dress, which can be worn with heeled sandals now, and cognac pointed toe boots come fall.
- This blue and white striped shirtdress can be worn with a belt for days around town or as a coverup over your swimsuit at the beach.
- This classic cable knit sweater is 100% merino wool and the perfect slouchy cut to give that “je ne sais quoi” vibe. It looks much more expensive than it’s $170 price tag and I cant decide which color I love most: rosewood, ercu or the navy/white striped version! (Many of their sweaters contain a high percentage of polymide, which I think feels scratchy so I recommend sticking to their natural fiber sweaters!)
- A blue and white striped breton top is a closet staple, and love the shoulder buttons on this one.
- The tie waist on this dress is so flattering and the jersey material is super comfortable. Dress it up or down with your choice of heels or flats. (Plus love the color!)
- A classic trench is a wardrobe staple, and I love the cut, color and price point of this one from Sezane. (Plus it’s 100% organic cotton!)
- This is just such. a. fun. dress!
- This pointelle sweater dress exudes ladylike elegance. Add pointed toe flats and a structured bag and hit the town!
- The embroidery on this maxi dress is stunning in person, perfect for Mediterranean escapes.
- Similarly, this breton top gets an updated look with henley style buttons down the front and an autumnal burgundy hue. Pair with white shorts now and a blazer and jeans for fall.
- Knit skirts are as effortless as a pair of sweatpants, and this one in navy will look fab now through the winter.
- I love adding a scarf for a little flair and these cotton scarves have the perfect summer-into-fall prints. (Only $35!)
- This little striped short sleeve sweater is so chic!
SHOP THE POST: