(Updated Jan 17th!) The post-holiday sales are so good right now I couldn’t help but pull some of my favorite pieces from around the web for you. The new year is the perfect time to take advantage of deep discounts and invest in one of two timeless pieces that will carry you through the next year and beyond – from this stunning wrap coat to these colorful heels.
20 Additional Sale Finds
- My favorite Manolo slingback is 75% off in the cutest floral print – WHAT?!
- All of my favorite coats from J.Crew are on sale and most are under $150 including this classic wool parka (I have the black) and this lodge coat
- I just bought these elegant leather lace up sandals in platinum for only $79 – originally $395! Love them so much I’d buy the black as well if they were available in my size (I wear a US size 8 and IT 39 in this style)
- In my cart for our trip to Florida
- This cotton La Ligne striped sweater is a favorite and looks chic in every season
- A pretty pale blue coat for only $124!
- This cashmere tee is the perfect layering piece and only $60! (Also love the turtleneck version)
- LL Bean boots on sale in a beautiful navy
- Tory Burch dresses are always so flattering – favorites I own that are an extra 30% off the sale price include this midi dress and this shirtdress
- Love Vince’s wintery version of summer’s classic bretton stripe top, and this feminine take on cable knit
- Loads of fabulous Barbour outerwear on sale here
- These Rebecca de Ravenel earrings are a chinoiserie dream
- This substantial cashmere camel scarf is under $100 right now – I wear mine several times each week (for example)
- Lots of fun finds in Madewell’s secret stock sale like this fab fleece
- Still pricey even on sale but I love anything by Emilia Wickstead
- Such a darling raincoat – I love the white piping
Original 20 Fabulous Sale Finds
- I love plaid and trench coats, so this combo is a dream.
- In my cart!
- This feminine cotton midi skirt Brock Collection is 70% off and making me dream of spring.
- There’s only one left of this coveted floral cashmere sweater – run!
- Snap these heels up for future, more festive NYE celebrations.
- Love this handsome new take on the classic cable knit sweater
- These patriotic sandals have my name on them
- Tory Burch’s Sales have been so good recently from fabulous caftans (worn here) to everyday shirt dresses (last seen here)
- A clutch shaped like an envelope – perfect for carrying around love letters
- This glittering top makes me want to mix a martini and put on some music
- These blazers are perfection
- This knit would look equally chic at a cafe or on the slopes.
- The perfect shearling coat has been found!
- These colorful heels go with almost anything (as seen in this post and here)
- Mark Cross lovers can snap up this gorgeous bag for half off!
- This coat is so elegant
- Love the sleeves on this blouse
- Love a chunky turtleneck sweater especially in pale pink when worn with rich caramel hues.
- I wear this mock neck cable knit so frequently it’s embarrassing, and it also comes in a beautiful burgundy color that’s an extra 25% off
Lovely photos by Kate McReynolds