What. A. Week. Now that we’ve finally made it to Friday I wanted to put something fabulous on, pour a drink, and take a moment to catch my breath. While I usually focus on building a versatile, classic wardrobe on the pages of this site there’s one designer that I always turn to for an infusion of fun – and that’s Tory Burch. Her styles are classic yet each piece has a whimsical twist and I always feel fabulous and happy wearing something from her collection. (The only thing I don’t recommend buying from Tory is items with a logo bigger than a dime. No need to advertise where you got your look!)
There’s a marvelous sale on her site right now so pour yourself a perfect dry martini and explore some of my sale favorites below – all up to 70% off!
- My caftan is over 60% off and I am obsessed! I can’t wait to wear it on a tropical getaway and for years (decades!) to come.
- Tory loves a pussy bow blouse and I do too, especially this and this, also this dress version which would look fab with knee high boots.
- Summer isn’t over and this easy linen midi will work well into September.
- I love a good stripe and this figure-flattering midi dress is under $150.
- There are just a few left of this classic trench.
- Pair this scarf-print skirt with a tank now and a chunky knit later.
- The most feminine take on Tory’s popular Lee bag I’ve seen yet, also love this yellow and suede version if you need a little more room.
- Such a fresh take on the lace dress that can easily be dressed up or down.
- If you’re back at the office this dress is an effortless piece for 9-5.
- Just added this to my cart.