After last week’s summer weather we’re gearing up for temperatures in the 30s and 40s this week which means I’m looking forward to bundling up for the first time this season. Whether you’re on the hunt for something for a special evening, or curling up with a good book at home, here’s a roundup of items I have my eye on for the cozy season ahead (and they’re all on major sale).
- One of these brushed cashmere beanies will be perfect for chilly morning walks.
- Shearling slippers are a must for New England winters and this green pair is chic chic chic.
- Load up on 100% cotton flannel tops for casual fall adventures here. (They’re only $29.50 each!)
- A major splurge even on sale, however you’ll be surprised how many times you reach for these metallic jacquard pants over the holidays and for nice dinners all winter. (See how I styled a similar pair last year here.)
- This plaid camel coat has been a favorite this season and it’s currently 40% off! (Seen here and here.)
- The cognac suede booties are super comfortable and look great with relaxed fit jeans. (Seen here, here and here.)
- I keep at least one cozy throw blanket in every room and this alpaca throw will complement almost any interior style. (And alpaca is sooooo warm and wonderful!)
- Pair this beautiful sage crossbody (50% off!) with this season’s rich camel hues.
- My favorite navy suede pumps for everything from the office to parties are on major sale!
- My gorgeous black and brown plaid coat is currently $100 off and it’s totally worth the hype. (Seen here.)
- There’s a laid back all-american elegance to this patchwork shirt as only Ralph can pull off. I sized up for the bump and have been wearing it with relaxed denim for a pulled together off-duty look.
- A plaid mini skirt + tights is one of my favorite cold-weather outfit formulas and these minis are chic and under $50.
- This is such a beautiful tote bag, and works well for fall winter due to the woven leather. (I bought mine in France, as seen here.)
- Very tempted by this luxurious ivory tote bag. (That brand has lots of medium-priced yet beautiful bag silhouettes!)
- This winter white duffle coat strikes the perfect balance of casual and refined.
- I love this chic pinecone wreath for dressing up interior spaces. It will last from Nov – February without drying out. (And can be reused for years to come!)
- I don’t know if I’ll be able to ski this winter but bought this chic chevron cashmere turtleneck just in case. (It is soooo soft and will be perfect for après ski gatherings at the very least!)
- I just got my first pair of Hangisi’s and love them! Snag these ruby slippers before they sell out for all your holiday parties. (Loads of colors in heels and flats here.)
- These brown heels are super flattering and only $120! Perfect to pair with all your chocolatey dresses this fall and winter.
- This blackwatch dress is such an easy piece to wear for holiday parties and beyond.
N.Peal cashmere cable sweater dress (15% off with “first15”)