J.Crew’s big Black Friday Sale is here, and so many pieces I’ve been wearing and loving the last few months are currently on sale for up to 50% off! Whether you’re rounding out your own wardrobe or shopping for presents, I’ve scoured the pages of their site to find my favorites from the sale, and added a few things in my cart for festive dressing in the weeks ahead! Here’s my edit of the best of the best from their sale!
Things I own and love:
- The green barn jacket I’m wearing in this post is only $96 right now and such a fabulous, affordable version of the iconic Barbour Beadnell jacket, but in a lighter olive that acts as a neutral in your wardrobe.
- Every woman needs a lady jacket and I own and love the J.Crew Frances Jacket (seen here) which looks equally chic over a sweater dress or just a turtleneck and high waisted jeans.
- Get this work jacket for your guy (seen here)! I bought a blackwatch tartan version for David several years ago and he’s worn it almost daily each fall/winter since. Last winter, he left it on a plane and then spent months tracking another down on ebay since they didn’t make it at the time. Now it’s back in an incredible new plaid. I scooped it up for him immediately and gave it to him while on Nantucket this fall.
- This cropped cashmere mockneck sweater (seen here) is a modern take on a timeless wardrobe staple and looks fab with high-waisted jeans, trousers, or a silky slip skirt for holiday parties!
- This season J.Crew brought out the best Collection pieces I’ve seen in a long time, especially their coats. I own and love this plaid topcoat (seen here), and also think this camel topcoat with a sateen contrast collar is so chic.
- I love this cozy quilted barn jacket (seen here and only $144!) to wear over an all white look now (think these white slim boyfriend jeans (size down) and a cream sweater) then layer with chunky knits in deep winter. I own the chocolate color and it’a a great weight. Get your normal size if you plan to wear over chunky sweaters, or you can size down if you’ll be pairing with slim fit sweaters or blouses.
- I get so much wear out of suede booties each fall and love the tapered toe and close fit of the ankle on this pair. (Featured in this blog post andalso seen here). They look great under relaxed denim and elongate your legs. I love the toffee color best!
- I’ve had several versions of this light blue nightgown over the last decade and just bought one a size larger to wear while pregnant. I always get mine monogrammed which would make for such a cute gift idea!
- This chocolate suede tote (see here, and also available in black) is perfection and looks way more expensive than the $214 price point. A timeless classic that is the definition of quiet luxury this tote is perfect for gifting to your sister in law who just got a promotion or the recent grad who landed her first job!
And a few things in my cart:
- If I wasn’t pregnant I would wear this sequin skirt (or this one!) with a red cashmere sweater for Christmas Eve, instead, I’m thinking this metallic lady jacket over a black sweater dress.
- I just scooped up one of these darling cable knit cashmere onesies for our little boy, and this striped cashmere sweater as well. How did I not know they had some baby things?! So cute!
- Wearing festive pajamas has always been an essential element of Christmas morning celebrations and I just bought this handsome 100% cotton striped pair for David.
- I love a matching set and this fair isle sweater and matching scarf are fabulous and a great price!
- This tartan button up would look chic with black trousers and a black heel.
- Currently debating between the red or striped versions of this sweater!
- This chunky gold necklace is fabulous and would dress up any outfit.
Heidi Wynne Fisherman Sweater c/o (get 15% off with code “Stacie15” through 11/23)
Heidi Wynne Cashmere Scarf c/o (get 15% off with code “Stacie15” through 11/23)