Hello from Newport! I got so excited about sharing the Sarah Flint sale that I didn’t publish my Newport packing list before we left for Rhode Island – so here it is! We’ve lucked out with very temperate weather in the 50s and 60s and love exploring in low season where we can have beautiful spots like this all to ourselves!
I’ve made a special page for all my packing lists which can be found under the “style” link in the navigation bar at the top of each page or here.
NEWPORT PACKING LIST:
- 3 Coats – camel wrap coat, plaid car coat (60% off today!!), navy peacoat (I added gold buttons!)
- 3 Sweaters – tweedy cable (more sizes here, very similar and on major sale here!) , striped rollneck, flag turtleneck (old, similar here and love this one!)
- 1 Dress – cashmere sweater dress
- 3 Jackets – plaid blazer, barbour jacket (also here) , tan twill jacket
- 2 Tops – white oxford shirt, striped bretton top
- 3 bottoms – dark wash skinny jeans, medium wash raw hem denim
- 1 belt – old, similar here
- 3 Scarves/Wraps – Plaid wrap, nautical striped scarf (only one left!), brown plaid scarf.
- 6 Shoes – My fav croc heels, red suede flats (on sale!) , olive boots (also on sale!), navy loafers, navy sneakers, rainboots
- 1 purse – my color is sold out but love it in green.
- 1 Umbrella – I love this one (from the mens department) and yes you can take it on a plane!