Few items of clothing make you look instantly polished like a great blazer, and as the weather cools I’ve been reaching for a few of my favorites again and again in lieu of a coat. Whether topping off an easy combo of a sweater and jeans, or pairing with a sweeping skirt like the look below a great blazer will carry you through the fall and winter months with chic-yet-cozy appeal. Below I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites that I already own, and blazers I’ve got my eye on as well.
- I’m loving all things chocolate brown this season and this J.Crew herringbone blazer looks extra chic paired with a coordinating sweater. I love how the brass buttons brighten it up. (The gray version is beautiful and currently on sale as well!)
- Oversized, longer blazers are especially popular this fall, and Blazé Milano makes the most exceptionally tailored blazers I’ve ever seen. Hands down. I have a pink houndstooth one from last year that I wear all the time (similar here) and just added this navy one to my collection this fall. I love wearing mine on travel days because they wool does not wrinkle and their large front pockets are the perfect size for a passport and phone. You can see a few way’s I’ve styled their blazers here, here, and here!
- Love the equestrian vibe of this rust red blazer.
- I’ve long admired Holland Cooper for their British-made tailoring and picked up one of their blazers on our recent trip to England. I love the feminine figure-hugging cut and nipped in waist of this blazer. (If in between sizes I recommend sizing up.)
- If you’re not a big fan of wool this smart blazer will be right up your alley while still feeling autumnal.
- I’ve collected many blazers from Brooks Brothers over the years (see here, here, and here). Their timeless cuts ensure they’ll be treasured additions to your wardrobe for years to come, and I love this one and this one from their current collection.
- Very drawn to this gorgeous red velvet version for the holidays.
- This fingey tweed blazer is great for an evening out and would look great with a tailored pair of black trousers and work buttoned up as a top.
- Is anyone else drawn to all things patchwork right now? I jumped on this amazing patchwork plaid blazer from Ralph Lauren the moment I saw it. the soft colors coordinate with a broad range of sweaters or tops and just makes the outfit.
- A relaxed yet luxurious camel blazer that’s you can throw on over anything.
- A gorgeous green option at an amazing price I love this green plaid Talbots blazer styled with chunky turtleneck underneath.
- This black and white graphic tweed blazer feels a little more Parisian than the others on this list.
J.Crew Herringbone Wool Blazer
Altuzarra Cashmere Tee (sold out, similar here)
Sarah Flint Espresso Alexandra Boots (get $50 off your first order with code “SARAHFLINT-STACIE50”)
Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Turtleneck
J.Crew Jeans (LOVE THESE!)
Mansur Gavriel Tote (old, available on ebay!)
Sarah Flint Espresso 30mm Booties c/o (get $50 off your first order with “SARAHFLINT-STACIE50”